Sunday, August 7, 2011

Elopement

One of my top ten favorite mornings ever. I got to photograph the elopement of my dear friend, Lauren Ridley, to Joshua Runion.

I met her at 6:15 in the morning before the sun had risen but by the time we got downtown, it was getting brighter. At 7:00, the minister and I went to the center of Liberty Bridge. Joshua came from one side and Lauren from the other and met us in the middle. It was easily one of the most beautiful and (extremely) personal marriages I've ever seen. Their love is so beautiful and powerful.

Thank you Lauren and Joshua for letting me be a small part (25% haha) of the best day of your lives. Love you lots.

Just some highlights of the day. I'll be posting more later. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel - I couldn't have imagined anyone else for a photographer! You were professional, fun and drew out the most amazing photos from the day! You helped make our wedding ceremony as magical as we had dreamed it would be! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so happy you let me be a part of it. Love you too. =)

    ReplyDelete